Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Program

Grant had his first program at school on Monday. It was hilarious to say the least. Grant gets nervous in front of a lot of people so from the moment his class walked to the stage he was scared. He hid his eyes the entire time and wouldn't sing a word. Some of the kids were crying or just staring at all the people.

my cute little man



the cutest turkey I've ever seen

showing us his bubble that he makes while walking in line

still not too happy after the program


It seems like Grant has really turned into a big boy over the last two weeks.The ideas he has now seem so big. He had a cut on his hand the other day and I asked him how he got it. He went into this elaborate story about how a shark had bit him while he was swimming in the coral reef of the ocean. Obviously he has an imagination. He is also into dressing himself now. It is so very neat to watch him learning new things and growing into a little man.

We are headed to Hot Springs Village with Ben's family for Thanksgiving. We all rented a house there for a little getaway. As I am writing, Grant came in and informed me that he had packed his bag and was ready to go to Hot Springs. His bag consisted of just about every toy and stuffed animal in his closet(see pic from last post) and one shoe. He said, "Mommy, I'm ready!"

Well, gotta run. I have some UNpacking to do.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the pics- that Turkey costume is HILARIOUS!!! Hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love you!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! He is just so funny. I love what he packed!!! Priceless....I love the one shoe in with every toy!! Have a great turkey day :) Love you